FEMININE HEALER TRAINING
Weaving your unique journey
The Course starts in September 2019 – Duration: 1 Year.
- Meditation and Mindfulness
- Conscious Relationship and intimacy
- Medicine Woman & Nature Pathways
- Cycles of life
- Womb Care
- Foundations pregnancy and birth
- Conscious parenting
- Soul Stories, Rites of Passage – Creative Art
- Spiritual Gateways
- Feminine Wisdom
- Pathology (research-based) – Feminine issues
- Illness, sickness, imbalance, disease and the creative process
- Personal Soul Mentorship
- Create your own workshop
- Coaching tools
- Holistic women’s health
- Body practices
- Women’s menstrual cycle and feminine power
- Fertility awareness
- Conscious feminine sexuality
- Nourishing pathways
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Soulful business
- Trauma awareness
- Ritual and Ceremonial celebrations
- Setting up your own clinic
- Sensuality & Sexuality, Feminine Embodiment (4 days in-person component)
- Clinical practice additional day (or attending another, similar programme with clinical practice component)
- Feminine Healing Sessions Case Studies over the year, with online supervision
- Pillars of Feminine Healing in Clinic practice assignments
Be a creative powerhouse of Feminine Empowerment, Health and Wellbeing pathways
Achievement of Year 2 Intensive:
Be a trailblazer for Shakti and Feminine Power
Individualised learning pathwaysChallenging you to grow beyond the status quo
A special year
Your very own programme
Apprenticeships with Jaguar
Other elements of learning you may like to include
Feminine Healer Year 2 / Expression of interest
Life and learning pathways are multi-faceted. The Women School herself emerged from an ongoing quest of discovery and study, experience, and insight following diverse paths of growth and learning.
Our individual threads of life experience, our unique gifts and interests are what makes us powerful allies for others’ journeys.
Your uniqueness is and must be supported in a true feminine healing programme. It is with great joy and anticipation that we look forward to your personal curriculum and supporting you as a team of Women School Teachers, Lecturers, and Mentors.
In this programme, I am welcoming in a colorful variety of guest lecturers, whom I will be introducing to you as registrations open in 2019/2020.
This Training does not replace any form of medical or psychological education. None of the information provided in this Training makes any claims to cure any disease or mental health condition. This is an educational platform for personal and spiritual empowerment. The tools provided are resources that must be used under the supervision of a qualified health professional if any disease condition is present or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.